- What’s Your Family’s Distance Learning Style?
- Reflecting On Our Team's Reaction and Response to COVID-19
- Breathe: Have the presence of mind
- Denial: Guiding families through the Four Stages of Parent Grief
- The Four Stages of Parent Grief: What educators should know about how parents process news of their child’s developmental challenges
Samantha on Let’s talk: Why and how…
Monthly Archives: February 2016
The child begins to perceive the world not only through his eyes but also through his speech. ~ Lev Vygotsky Language is a way we come to understand ourselves, through our connections and communications with others. Human babies can decipher … Continue reading